Monday, May 23, 2011

IN MEMORY OF MY MOTHER & SISTER

IN MEMORY OF
Dianne Grace Lambson
Nov. 25, 1947 - May 22, 2010

and

Betty May Armacost
May 4, 1914 - Sept. 6, 2010

It has been one year since I lost my sister in her valiant fight against cancer. She was a true friend and light in my world and one of the sweetest people I have ever known. I miss her terribly as her life was too short on this earth.

My mother passed away 3 months later, another special woman that gave me so much love, spiritual direction, and lived such a generous life. Thankfully her life was long on this earth. I miss her too. Two great women, who were living examples of faith, hope and most of all love. Both are sorely missed by us all. Our family and friends will be celebrating their lives this July in Yosemite.

No comments: